Lutes Bring Home The Lamberth Cup!
Wednesday April 20th, 2016
Check out how our Lutes won in astounding fashion this year!
Here is more coverage of the event!
Come join us for the annual Meyer Lamberth Cup this year! We will be kicking off the festivities on Saturday April 9th through Sunday April 8th, as we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Lamberth Cup this year. Don’t forget to sign up through our Eventbrite page here: Meyer Lamberth 2016 Eventbrite. Hope to see you all there!
Saturday – April 9th
- 9:00am Northwest Conference Duels Round 1 at American Lake — FREE
- 11:00am Northwest Conference Duels Round 2 at Amerian Lake — FREE
- 3:00pm-5:00pm — Alumni Casual Row around American Lake — FREE
Get your butts in a boat again–no racing or heart attacks. Alumni spouses–get in a boat and learn to row!
- CALL TO ROW!If you plan to participate in the casual row on Saturday or compete in the alumni races on Sunday – please let us know! We need to get a count for Saturday and Dave “Smed” Peterson is setting boats to win both alumni races on Sunday. Please register via EventBrite!
- 7:00pm-Midnight — Alumni Get-together @ Hotel Murano in Tacoma – Gallery Room
Light fare and no-host bar. Bring your scrapbooks, old PLU rowing apparel and catch up with old and new friends. Registration closes on April 1st.Cost: $25 (plus fees) includes ONE commemorative Lamberth t-shirt with each ticket purchased for this event.Additional t-shirts are available for purchase via EventBrite ($20 each.) T-shirts will be available for PICK-UP ONLY at the races on April 10th.
- Spend the night at Hotel Murano for only $149 per night
Special PLU Crew rate! Reserve your room by March 11th.
Call Hotel Murano (866) 986-8083 and ask for the Lute Crew rate.
Pet friendly rooms are available for an extra fee of $45 per night.
Sunday – April 10th
- 9:00am Lamberth Cup and Meyer Cup races — FREE
- 10:30am Johnson Cup and Neils Cup Alumni races — FREE
- 11:30am Light snacks and post-race event
Join us for light refreshments and socialization with the team.Cost: $5 (plus fees)
Please register via EventBrite by April 1st. Click “Get Tickets” to register for Free and Paid events.
Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 9:00 AM – Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 1:00 PM (PDT) – Add to Calendar